Assignment 2: Bureaucracy in Schools
Due Week 6 and worth 210 points
Imagine that you are a teacher leader and you are a member of a committee with other teacher leaders. The superintendent has asked your committee to propose suggestions for the improvement of standards.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Compare and contrast learning organizations and learning communities. Choose the environment where you believe it is easier to improve standards and explain why.
2. Determine how the traditional view of education creates an impact on today’s learning environments and standards.
3. Evaluate the effects of standards on the quality of education.
4. Determine your position on the involvement level of state and federal agencies in standards.
5. Defend your opinion regarding the level of government involvement in school standards.
6. Propose three (3) ways to find mutual ground with people of the opposition.
7. Determine where your school district needs the most improvement in regard to:
a. profound learning and propose a solution.
b. superficial learning and propose a solution.
c. content standards and propose a solution.
d. performance standards and propose a solution.
8. Include at least five (5) references (no more than five (5) years old) from material outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Identify similarities and differences between learning organizations and learning communities.
· Explain the traditional view of education and how it creates an impact on today’ s learning environments.
· Determine the various effects of standards on the quality of education.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in teacher leadership.
Write clearly and concisely about teacher leadership using proper writing mechanics
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.