****DUE IN 7 HRS!!!!!!****
Please write at least 75 words PER question, and at least ONE citation and reference PER question.
1. Discuss how the Affordable Care Act and Patient’s Bill of Rights protect patients and health care professionals. What areas of the Affordable Care Act would you change and why?
2. Adhering to HIPAA regulations to maintain confidentiality is an important rule of compliance regulation to follow concerning computerized medical clinic settings. Discuss patient confidentiality related to a computerized medical clinic. What violations could occur within a computer medical clinic setting, and what would you do to correct the violations?
3. Discuss four purposes of medical records. Based on the four purposes you listed, what could cause a patient to lose trust in the medical clinic? How would you address the issue?
4. Discuss different types of Medical Documents and their purpose. If you were given the opportunity to make changes to medical documents to enhance the patient’s experience with electronic health records, what would the changes be and why?
5. Discuss four types of insurance coverage and give example of benefit coverages and the cost of plans. Of the four different types of coverage, which plan would you select, and why?
6. Discuss third-party privacy, security, and compliance guidelines that affect medical coding, and list examples. What errors can occur within security and compliance guidelines. Would you report the errors? If yes, please list why, and what outcome you would expect to see from reporting the errors.
7. Most insurance contracts require providers to bill insurance companies before billing patients, with the exception of co-payments. What process can you implement as the billing and collections specialist to ensure payment is collection from patients? Explain how you would implement the process.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.