Histograms and Descriptive Statistics
IBM SPPS assignment includes two sections in which you will:
1. Create two histograms and provide interpretations.
2. Calculate measures of central tendency and dispersion and provide interpretations.
3. Key Details and Instructions
· Submit your assignment as a Word document.
· Begin your assignment by creating a properly formatted APA title page. Include a reference list at the end of the document if necessary. On page 2, begin Section 1.
· Write your report in narrative format, integrating your SPSS output charts and tables with your responses to the specific requirements listed for this assignment. (See the Copy/Export Output Instructions in the Resources area.)
· Label all tables and graphs in a manner consistent with APA style and formatting guidelines. Citations, if needed, should be included in the text as well as in a reference section at the end of the report.
· Refer to the IBM SPSS Step-By-Step Guide: Histograms and Descriptive Statistics (in the Resources area) for additional help in completing this assignment.
Section 1: Histograms and Visual Interpretation
Section 1 will include one histogram of total scores for all the males in the data set, and one histogram of total scores for all the females in the data set.
Using the total and gender variables in your grades.sav data set, create two histograms:
· A histogram for male students.
· A histogram for female students.
Copy the histogram output from SPSS and paste it into a Word document. Below the histograms in your Word document, provide an interpretation based on your visual inspection. Correctly use all of the following terms in your discussion:
Comment on any differences between males and females regarding their total scores. Analyze the strengths and limitations of visually interpreting histograms.
Section 2: Calculate and Interpret Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
Using the grades.sav file, compute descriptive statistics, including mean, standard deviation, skewness, and kurtosis for the following variables:
· Copy the descriptives output from SPSS and paste it into your Word document. Below the descriptives output table in your Word document:
Indicate which variables are meaningless to interpret in terms of mean, standard deviation, skewness, and kurtosis. Justify your decision.
Next, indicate which variables are meaningful to interpret. Justify your decision.
For the meaningful variables, do the following:
Specify any variables that are in the ideal range for both skewness and kurtosis.
Specify any variables that are acceptable but not excellent.
Specify any variables that are unacceptable.
Explain your decisions.
For all meaningful variables, report and interpret the descriptive statistics (mean, standard deviation, skewness, and kurtosis).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.