1. “IT Diffusion Models” Please respond to the following:
· Review the IT diffusion models, select two models, then compare and contrast how these models would facilitate a company in the country and business sector of your choice. Be sure to state your business sector. Then, explain how the IT diffusion models may affect it.
· Describe the process of how a non-IT senior manager would arrive at the decision to support one IT diffusion model over another. List the factors that would have to be considered. Determine which model you would choose and explain why.
2. “Strategic Alignment” Please respond to the following:
· Evaluate the approaches by company executives to align an organization for future growth and success. Give your opinion on the credibility of each approach.
· Discuss additional approaches not mentioned in the textbook that may be warranted in aligning an organization for future growth and success. Explain your response.
3.Identify or create the rules that you think should be used in creating variable names. (CIS 110)
4.”The benefits of Twitter and Snapchat”
Please respond to the following:
· Imagine you are a Social Media Manager for a company. You want your company to have a Twitter presence, but the CEO has reservations. Give three (3) reasons explaining why the company would benefit from being on Twitter. What types of items need to be placed inside of a Tweet in order to bring greater awareness of a business/product/service to the market? Justify your reasoning.
· Find an advertisement on Snapchat that you find engaging. Explain why you found it engaging. What caught your eye? How do you think you can use this tactic in your homework posts? Include a copy of the Snapchat advertisement in your post.
5.”The Media and Race”
· Debate It – Take a position on this statement: Representation of race in the media affects our perceptions of individuals. Support your views with one or two reasons and / or examples. (Cite any sources you referenced.)
6.Consider your daily interaction with technology, including your phone, PC, and all of your activities using the Internet. Out of all of the technology used, how many databases do you interact with daily? Provide an example of a website or an application that you use regularly that uses a database.
Find an article no more than a year old that lists potential databases. From the list, were there any items that you did not realize were databases? Provide the link to the article you find.
Slowing Down Global Warming
Please check out these debates (pro/con) points concerning global warming. These links provide a small sampling of this difficult topic, both pro and con, please check them out now:
Please reflect on these links, your text, and then reflect on your daily life. Do you feel the need to make changes, or should everyone (including yourself) just do what ‘works’ for them individually? Should we worry about the distant future? What do you think countries should do (i.e., many developed countries have instituted laws to positively affect the globe while many underdeveloped countries do not)?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.