Biographical Speech Requirements:
1. Prepare a 5-7 minute speech about a famous person. (i.e. singer, artist, politician, actor/actress, world leader, athlete, etc.)
Use chronological format to discuss the person’s childhood, education, career, accomplishments and what they are doing now or up to the point they died, if they are deceased. You will set up what you plan to say in the Biography Speech Outline Assignment. Your sources must be cited in the bibliography of your outline using MLA format and must be verbally cite where they fit in the body of the speech when you deliver to avoid plagiarizing the research..
2. You may use up to four notecards, fronts only (4×6 size). Using additional notes will result in a 10-point penalty. Because we deliver speeches extemporaneously in this course, you are required to use at least one notecard. Do not try to memorize your speech and do not use pieces of paper to deliver.
3. Use a key-word outline on your notecards. These notecards should be turned in after you deliver the speech in class, or mailed to me with your video-taped speech. Refer to Chapter 3 (pp. 52-53) for a discussion of speaking notes.Also, see my sample notecard. You must use short sentences and phrases on the notecards to help avoid reading directly from the cards.
4. Two sources are required that are NOT from the Internet — such as from books, magazines, or newspapers, or online database articles accessed through the Hinds Library website [lrc.hindscc.edu]. You may use more than two sources if needed, and any additional references may be from any type of source, except avoid using Wikipedia and other encyclopedias.
All sources used in the speech must be cited verbally in the body of your speech and in writing in the bibliography (Works Cited) section of your outline. Instructions for citing sources are located under the module that contains the Biographical Speech Outline assignment and are included as a link in this module, too.
5. The online databases from the link posted within these instructions can be used as sources even though you access them through the Internet because they were originally published in approved sources.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.